Fun and Leisure Page
Movies and Musicals
Sounds, Music, and Noise
(Ne passons pas à côté des choses simples -- Herta)
- François Schmitz has a nonsensical page about nonsense. Does this makes sense?
- Mitch Lemus has written a lot of stories full of typical New Yorker Jewish humor, satire, or just plain silliness. For instance, he is the promoter of Netan-Yahoo, the Israeli search engine, and the lexicograph of cyberwordz.
- The Mind Reading Markup Language (MRML /mur'mul/) is a proprietary extension of the HyperText Markup Language (HTML) written by Michael O'Neal-Petterson and Brandon J. Rickman. Their Guide to MRML gives you all the specifications of the tags to use for mind control technology.
- Want to know more about your personality? try the Keirsey Temperament Sorter by David Keirsey if your browser supports forms.
- For the best science satire around check out the Annals of Improbable Research successor to the Journal of Irreproducible Results.
- To dialog in natural language (English) with a computer about serious (AIDS, epilepsy,...), or not so serious :-) topics, telnet to CHAT (Conversational Hypertext Access Technology).
[back to the Nest]
[about the Nest]
Last updated June 14, 2000